Beam Systems in Revit allow you to quickly create structural beams that contain a series of individual beams placed in parallel to the model.
Learn about creating beam systems in your project using this Video Tutorial – By Autodesk Building Solutions. Although, this tutorial has been created using Revit Structures 2011, the method shown applied to all Revit versions 2011 and above too.
Learn how to create beam systems and structural floor in this video tutorial – by Autodesk Building Solutions
Step by Step Guide
- Create an Automatic Beam System
- Sketch a Beam System
- Create a Non-planar Beam System
- Modify a Beam System Boundary
- Modify the Layout of a Beam System
- Specify the Beam Direction of a Beam System
- Define Beam System Justification
- Remove a Beam System and Leave Beams in Place
- Tag New Beams in a Beam System
- Beam System Instance Properties
- Beam System Type Properties
To further practice your skills in modeling beam system, please use the Tutorial below. In this tutorial, you will learn to create a beam system.
Practice Tutorial: “Modeling Beam System“
Have any Questions? or Suggestions? or Feedback? Please feel free to Contact Us, we will get back to you as soon as we can.