Callout views are used for creating an enlarged view of the part of an existing view. Callouts can be added to a plan, section, elevation or detail view. When you create a callout bubble with a callout tag, Revit crates a callout view. You can either create a view callout, a detail callout or a reference callout. Use a view callout when you want to provide more or different information about a part of the parent view.se a detail callout when you want to provide details about a part of the building model. Use multiple callout tags in different views to refer to one callout view.
Learn about how to create callout view with this Video Tutorial – by Autodesk
Step by Step Guide:
- About Callout Types
- Create a Rectangular Callout View
- Create a Freehand Callout View
- Change Display Properties for Callout Tags
- Create a Reference Callout
- Change the Reference Label
- Modify Callout Properties
- About Callouts and Sheets
- About Changing the Boundaries of a Callout
- About Controlling Callout Visibility
- About Reference Callouts
Have any Questions? or Suggestions? or Feedback? Please feel free to Contact Us, we will get back to you as soon as we can.